Sunday, January 22, 2006

Baby Baby Baby!






Yesterday was a first. Our friend's Sean and Sara had a baby shower in a bar. That is right, a bar. It was an afternoon affair where the Stella Artois flowed and one of my favorite bands, The Icicles jammed away while wearing only sleepwear. (I made a small mini movie for power pop fan Jean Hanks...I hope she enjoyed my special touch on this recording.)

Also, I had Joleen take a fun pic of me in the bathroom to illustrate to all those girls who think guys have it so great behind the MEN placard. Really now, who would sit when the door on the other side opens to the dance floor? I elect to stand up in these kind of spaces.

One last thing, the bar, Jukes on Leonard, really is nice and classy. Just look at the signage for the wine. LOL


Cheers!
Link: The Icicles

No comments: