Using the photo below as a guide, I invite you pick out a few things wrong with this picture. Please feel free to join in and post your comments.
And remember, Don't Be A Dick.
Warning: If you get busted by your boss at Alticor for playing this game, you are on your own. But what the hell, your job will be soon departing overseas anyway.
2 comments:
Since the Blogspot site has been for lack of other words, f'd up, I have to attempt to offfer up a members comments.
This one is from an email from D,
"1. "ote Devos" did not test well as a campaign slogan.
2. Flag decal and patriotic-themed magnetic ribbon are displayed on the LEFT side of the truck."
US Flag in the window...
US Flag on the back...
Mitsubishi truck (made in Japan)
"Do as I say, not as I do."
My guess is his next stop is to the fertilizer store to add to his collection of petro in the cans.
Is that an oh-Jesus bar under the rear window? Proper use is for hangin onto to keep rednecks from bouncin out the back as they head out to the shootin range...
"A liberal is a man too broadminded to take his own side of an argument" - Robert Frost
Post a Comment