Hello.Just a quick note to remind one to be sure to vote today.
As I recover here at home, I will spend the day resting and probably watching political movies on the tele.
If you have a favorite film, please post it here.
(Photo: Tommy with Governor Granholm at September 2006 event)
3 comments:
Great post Tommy and I second your call for everyone to get out there and vote, bring your friends, family and do whatever you can to help Governor Granholm win. With a good turnout effort today, I am confident she will win.
As for movies; maybe "The China Syndrome" in honor of Dick DeVos? I actually just watched "The Proposition" the other night and would recommend it. It's a bit violent if that bothers you, but it stars Guy Pierce and is basically an outlaw movie set in the Australian Outback of the 1880s.
We have a woman(R) running for Gov. here in Illinios, and if she wins I am moving directly back to Michigan without passing go or collecting $200. Which really annoys me, because having women in office rock!
So YES.... go out and vote!! If you don't you have no right to ever complain!
Movie.... favorite political would have to be "The Contender" with Joan Allen. It's an impressive display of political integrity, which I realize is an oxy-moron.
Hope all is well Tommy, my prayers for each new day with less pain and more mobility.
Love from Chicago,
-Cyn
Fave political movie: "The War Room", a behind-the-scenes look at Bill Clintons 1992 Presidential campaign.
Post a Comment