Michael has informed me that he has posted the 2000 documentary I directed about the creation of his large oil on canvas artwork, "Living Large"
Please enjoy and drop a note here if you enjoyed it. I guess due to You Tube guidelines he had to post it in two parts so be sure to catch the whole doc.
I am very proud of it.
Part One
Part Two
For info on Michael's art, visit:
www.pfleghaar.com
4 comments:
i just watched the video. it was really interesting to watch michael work, and you did a great job, tommy. i'm sorry to hear that you've had a rough week.
I loved the movie! Every time Michael smiled, I could hear you (Tommy) saying something hilarious. I miss you both! ---carmen
Well done, Tommy. Any more movies in the works?
Thank you for your comments.
At this time I am focused on my recovery so no new docs are in the works at this time.
I am touched and encouraged by the emails and postings this You Tube movie has produced.
Thank you. - Tommy
Post a Comment